Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear bench locking mechanism

K

keith morris

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I’ve got a 2019 T6.1 ocean and when you move the seat back in the bed position a tap against the rear bench sees it coming out of it’s locked position despite checking it’s securely locked in place. Last time the bench flipped on its side and scratched the doors, has anyone else experienced this problem, or is this likely to be a defective rear bench lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got a 2019 T6.1 ocean and when you move the seat back in the bed position a tap against the rear bench sees it coming out of it’s locked position despite checking it’s securely locked in place. Last time the bench flipped on its side and scratched the doors, has anyone else experienced this problem, or is this likely to be a defective rear bench lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi I had this problem for awhile until I discovered a long spring and hook component on my driveway which had sprung out. Had the thing for a few days until I discovered that it fitted into the left hand lower leading edge keeping the complete unit sprung in place - check both sides you may have lost only one. Could well be this

Back