Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear bench seat fabric on side panel come off

A

AndyStatham

Hi. This may have been posted before but I’m looking for some help in replacing / repairing the fabric on the trim at the side of the rear bench seat. We have a 2008 T5 California and the fabric on this panel has almost completely come off. Looks like the foam / glue used to apply it has degraded. Just wondering if this has been discussed before (can’t find anything) or if anyone knows if the panel that houses the fabric can be removed? I’ve located some appropriate fabric and glue (not sure about the exact colour) but would like to remove the panel in order to fit some new fabric. Any help much appreciated.

F3A79D58-2558-4AF8-BE75-E23DB660693E.jpeg

Looks like the foam behind the fabric has perished. For a proper repair it will need a new layer of foam.

Hi. This may have been posted before but I’m looking for some help in replacing / repairing the fabric on the trim at the side of the rear bench seat. We have a 2008 T5 California and the fabric on this panel has almost completely come off. Looks like the foam / glue used to apply it has degraded. Just wondering if this has been discussed before (can’t find anything) or if anyone knows if the panel that houses the fabric can be removed? I’ve located some appropriate fabric and glue (not sure about the exact colour) but would like to remove the panel in order to fit some new fabric. Any help much appreciated.

View attachment 107208
Don’t know if this is any help?
452867350.png

Back