Rear cupboard shelf clips

Ricotansky

Ricotansky

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
yqy5eda2.jpg

Hi

Does anybody know if the clips that hold the shelves (above the gas bottle) in place can be ordered at all? We've lost a couple and need to find a replacement.

Cheers

HI....

The clips should be the same for all the shelves. The part VW part number is 7H7068020 and they retail at £1.09 inc vat each.

We can order them and send them to you if you need them.

Regards

Steve

I ordered new shelf clips as the ones in place for the two shelves in the rear cupboard just did not hold the shelves from tipping up. as the "curved spring" piece bit did not project far enough out to go over the shelf. The new ones are just the same. Is this a problem that can be sorted seems the shelves are just a bit too small for the spaces. Perhaps a washer behind the clip if it would still hold in the wall to push it out more?

Club shop stocks them...

so do I .... lost so many that I keep a hoard all to myself :shocked

I stuck some thin double sided tape to the back of the clips and then stuck them to the wall of the cupboard. Haven't had a problem since.

I keep meaning to do the less troublesome kitchen cupboard clips, but haven't got round to it yet.

Alan

I stuck some thin double sided tape to the back of the clips and then stuck them to the wall of the cupboard. Haven't had a problem since.

I keep meaning to do the less troublesome kitchen cupboard clips, but haven't got round to it yet.

Alan
I've used a small blob of clear silicone only clips.Not a great design but silicone has done the trick.

If anybody needs any California t6.1 shelf clips, I’ve got 9 that I don’t need. As you may know the club shop sells them at £20 for a pack of 10 plus postage!!

Bit of a pain if you just need one or two.

Happy to take £2 each including postage.

If anybody needs any California t6.1 shelf clips, I’ve got 9 that I don’t need. As you may know the club shop sells them at £20 for a pack of 10 plus postage!!

Bit of a pain if you just need one or two.

Happy to take £2 each including postage.
Hi, do you still have the clips?? Would you post them to New Zealand?

Sorry @Bernie327 only have a couple left and want to keep them as spares.

Back