Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted Rear fifth seat for T6

Embomaggiepie

Embomaggiepie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Wanted: Fifth rear seat for our new California T6.
We have just purchased our California and realise that we need a fifth seat. We live in Bristol.

Hi,
I picked up a 2014 T5se last week from the main VW dealer and removed the 5th seat which is sitting in a spare room. Not sure of the exact fabric style but think it's standard Anthracite/Grey? We're in Bangor, North Wales - if you're interested I can send you a photo. It fitted on 2 of the existing 3 rails that the rear 2 seat bench/bed runs on.

Hi there,

Yes I would be interested in looking at it. How much were you looking for it?
Several considerations are that we can't decide if we should get the fifth seat to match our existing seats and we are in Bristol but would be pleased to see pictures of yours and a price.

Kind regards

Emily

Hello Emily,

Two pictures for you - the main one is in partial swivel position and the other is a close up of the upholstery if it helps. I'm very new to this but have seen a couple on the forums and they vary between £200 and £595(!). Does look like the age is a factor and I was about to put this one on for £300 - not sure if that sounds reasonable. It may not be your style anyway and distance may put you off as well but it's here and I'm sure it'll go fairly easily. I was going to hang to it and stash it in case I may need it sometime but it's too heavy to be tossing in the loft or the back of a cupboard.

Cheers,
Stewart

DSCF4017.JPG DSCF4018.JPG