Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Red Worktop Protectors Cali 6.1 - Aluminium Composite

markheathcote

markheathcote

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
I have a three piece set of RED Aluminium Composite worktop covers that fit the push button T6.1 kitchen surfaces. I was originally going with red styling, hence bought these, then decided to go with orange, so wrapped them in orange to see what it would look like before ordering properly in orange... hence, my photo below shows my new orange ones fitted, and the red ones with 2 still having the orange wrap on them, but red underneath. I am leaving the wrap on two of them as a protective film for now, but the wrap just pulls off easily.

Here are the original source, in brushed aluminium - I ordered in red of course, then orange: https://www.pure-plastics.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=VWT6.1Button
You would need to get 12 new 3M sticky tabs to fix them as I obviously destroyed those while removing them.

These cost £78 new as you can see.. I am asking £45, ideally collection from West Kent, but will post well packed for £7.

New video coming soon on all the van's interior styling, including table wraps... subscribe to our youtube channel if you don't want to miss it.

PXL_20221016_160822658.jpg

PXL_20221016_161416066.jpg

I can't believe no one wants these... They look amazing when installed and were easy enough to take off when I installed the orange ones. Anyone?

Hi ....I have sent a message with my contact details on

Kev