Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop Protectors

C

Calisand

Guest User
Hi, after a wonderful 12 days in France (I’ll be posting huge thanks on travel section who recommended some great places/sites) we somehow seem to have put a number of scratches in the worktop glass. Neither my wife or I can recall how we did so (or admit to causing them) and have concluded the glass scratches very, very easily.

Unfortunately my wife is not keen on the club shop aluminium protectors but I seem to recall reading a thread where one of the members was producing some as plastic film in different colours.

I’ve tried finding the thread to get contact details and order some but can’t find the thread. Can anyone help regarding this please?

Also, has anyone tried glass polish on the worktops to try and remove scratches? I’m nervous about trying in case it affects the ‘smoked grey’ finish but has anyone previously removed surface scratches successfully this way?

Many thanks.

@Ajspicer is your man. Search on the forum for him or message him.

The film protectors make a huge difference. I had the aluminium ones but didn't like them.

Does Ajspicer have a website for his top protectors ?

Does Ajspicer have a website for his top protectors ?

I don't think so but if you private message him then he can give you details.
Either that or search on the forums for him and more details should come up. He sometimes does take a while to respond but his covers are worth it.

I don't think so but if you private message him then he can give you details.
Either that or search on the forums for him and more details should come up. He sometimes does take a while to respond but his covers are worth it.

Many thanks, Gillian.

Back