Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Reimo sink and stove pantry unit

M

mpe102

VIP Member
Reimo sink and stove unit for VW T5 (Reimo product code 11100T).
Includes sink (powered via 12V flexi lead), drawer, cupboard, and pull-out right-hand side drawer to which is attached a camping stove.
Unit securely bolts in to the floor rails of the van.
Clean and grey water cannisters included.
Camping stove is powered by butane cannisters (not included).
Small scratch on left-hand cupboard door, but otherwise good condition and only 1 year old.
Only used for two trips in our Beach (which we've now sold, hence the sale of the sink unit.).
Cost ~£1100 new, will accept £300.
Collection only (West Oxfordshire).
Have included photos of the actual unit and also some from the Reimo website.
Thanks

IMG_3628.JPG

IMG_3629.JPG

IMG_3630.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

MultiVan_Kitchen_1.jpg

MultiVan_Kitchen_2.jpg

MultiVan_Kitchen_3.jpg

Can you hold this for me while I have a measure up please?

Can you hold this for me while I have a measure up please?
FYI, according to the Reimo website the dimensions are (cm) H73 x B65 x T48.5 (which I'm assuming is German for height, width and depth)

Thanks for the reply and PM - as per message just sent I will unfortunately not be able to utilise it so will have to pull out but thanks anyway and GLWTS. :)

You should double the asking price and stick it on eBay. If I was closer, I'd buy it and do exactly that.

That's what I told him by PM too! Absolute minimum £500 there! ;)

I did try eBay (for the same price as here) but the winner refused to pay upon winning and wanted to pay on collection, and then didn't turn up on three separate occasions (after I had changed weekend or work plans to be available) so I ended up having to cancel. So I'm hoping that the good folks of the Cali community will be more honourable!

Frustrating, but probably not typical. Did you use a buy it now at £300? If so, I suspect the buyer was an opportunist rather than an end user. I'd try it again with £300 as a starting price, and let it run for a week or ten days.

Just put it on a 30 day classified at £600 or best offer. Ask in the ad for cash on collection - it will need to be collected and you never accept Paypal for collection sales as you have no proof of delivery and they can chargeback. Has to be cash on collection. It will sell for a minimum £500.

Wow if I didn't have my Slidepod I'd bite your hand off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk