Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacement Windscreen question

gmymsx

gmymsx

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi Hoping someone can help I need a new windscreen on a 2011 California SE.

The windscreen company says there are two on his system standard and acoustic glass. Then the usual question on automatic wipers. Anyone know if the Cali has an acoustic windscreen?

You can ask VW to look on their system to see what options you have or failing that there should be a sticker in the front of the service book and a copy on the right hand side front seat frame that list all the options fitted to your vehicle. Only problem is you will have to ask VW to decipher them!

You can ask VW to look on their system to see what options you have or failing that there should be a sticker in the front of the service book and a copy on the right hand side front seat frame that list all the options fitted to your vehicle. Only problem is you will have to ask VW to decipher them!

Was thinking about the same route , using the VIN number ( left below in the front window) at VW gives all the verhicle details.

Thanks So I take this was an option when purchasing a new California to order acoustic glass as an upgrade.

Thanks So I take this was an option when purchasing a new California to order acoustic glass as an upgrade.
Yes - It wasn't Standard. In fact I don't think it was an option on my 2014 California SE.

Fantastic thanks Welsh gas for the reply I spoke to SMG and the have also confirmed it has a standard fitted, so will arrange replacement

Back