Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ridge Farm, Wareham. 21st/22nd June - interest?

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Friday 21-06-2024
Event end date: Sunday 23-06-2024
Registration ends: Thursday 20-06-2024
Maximum: 12
Username Guest count Note
Hotel du van Hotel du van 1  
Kenb17

Kenb17

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
At the recent Redshoot informal meet the conversation turned to a meet in Purbeck following our couple of days there before arriving at Redshoot.

I have been in touch with Ridge Farm (details below) and they can accommodate 12 or so VWCC members on the 21/22 June, the pitches would not have EHU.

Ridge Farm is a bit of a favourite of ours, it is friendly site, a little old fashioned with good clean facilities. It has a great location just 15 minutes walk from Wareham Quay (market Saturday mornings) and various other walks, the more ambitious can get to Arne or Corfe.

Can I get a measure of interest and happy to press on and liaise with Ridge Farm.

Thanks
Ken

At the recent Redshoot informal meet the conversation turned to a meet in Purbeck following our couple of days there before arriving at Redshoot.

I have been in touch with Ridge Farm (details below) and they can accommodate 12 or so VWCC members on the 21/22 June, the pitches would not have EHU.

Ridge Farm is a bit of a favourite of ours, it is friendly site, a little old fashioned with good clean facilities. It has a great location just 15 minutes walk from Wareham Quay (market Saturday mornings) and various other walks, the more ambitious can get to Arne or Corfe.

Can I get a measure of interest and happy to press on and liaise with Ridge Farm.

Thanks
Ken
Hi Ken, this is great to see and thank you very much for looking into a small meet-up.
Unfortunately I am unable to make this particular weekend as my GC is booked in for a service (seems you have to book months in advance nowadays!).

I really do hope others take up this opportunity to meet.
Maybe next time!

Thanks
Ken
Looks like a nice site Ken.
I would be interested if it goes ahead.
Thanks for looking into it.

Thanks
Ken
Hi, I would be interested. Thank you.

Just bumping this thread up.
Come on guys, with the fabulous weather that’s coming our way at the moment who fancies a fun weekend in Wareham?
Thank Gillian, so far a small and select group - It may be we are hitting the time when many have holiday plans ahead of the school holidays.

For those who have expressed an interest @GillianC @Riggers @Hotel du van are you interested with just a few - we will probably head down the weekend whatever?

For others, do let me know.

I plan to contact Ridge early next week and update them.

Many thanks,
Ken

Thank Gillian, so far a small and select group - It may be we are hitting the time when many have holiday plans ahead of the school holidays.

For those who have expressed an interest @GillianC @Riggers @Hotel du van are you interested with just a few - we will probably head down the weekend whatever?

Many thanks,
Ken
Yes, I’m still interested.

Many thanks,
Ken
Hi Ken,

Yes, We are still interested. Looking forward to catching up again.

Many thanks,
Ken
Yes I’m still up for it.
Let us know when we should book @Kenb17 .

Many thanks,
Ken
I have just returned from Scotland and checked my diary. Yes I would like to come along. I will book as soon as you confirm

Thanks Ken. I think you have 5 atm and maybe more will join in the next few weeks if we keep the thread visible!
Better than my first meet when it was only me
Let us all know when we can book x

Would have loved to have come, but have a concert booked for the 21st. Thanks for organising though.

Back