Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ridge Monkey type/Size?

I got XL it’s the right size for a toastie not at all big!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm lost as to which one to get and can't seem to find a definitive list of products: Xl, classic, connect compact...

Don't suppose anyone knows if these are all the same by different names and if not which would be the best for doing ham and cheese toasties?

The compartmentalised one looks good for a fry up as well but I don't think they do that one anymore??

Help please :)
XL is perfect (not very large actually)

Just ordered a combi and an XL from the shop. No van yet (due around end of March) so will get some practice runs in at home first.

I'm lost as to which one to get and can't seem to find a definitive list of products: Xl, classic, connect compact...

Don't suppose anyone knows if these are all the same by different names and if not which would be the best for doing ham and cheese toasties?

The compartmentalised one looks good for a fry up as well but I don't think they do that one anymore??

Help please :)
You need the XL for toasties.
The Connect XL is the same pan except the two pans are able to be separated and used independently.

We have the XL, the small one which is small and the Combi, so all bases covered.

Thanks All XL it is. Combi looks great too but it looks too small for 4?

Thanks All XL it is. Combi looks great too but it looks too small for 4?
It’s quite deep, think it would be okay for 4 if it was being used alongside the XL

Back