Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rims - Springfield 18"

ddgp

ddgp

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi guys,

I am finalizing an offer for a new T6.1 Ocean Edition - but unfortunately for me and the kind of driving that I am going to do (some wild camping and open to shitty roads), I am rather keen on getting the standard 17" that the car supposed to come with. Instead, they come with the Springfield 18" wheels below.

How much are the below 17"? and what is the real market value for the Springfield 18" wheels?

(I have been recommended to get the following wheels https://www.dezent-wheels.com/EN/magazine/2015/1503_DEZENT-TH-dark#5) but I find it kind of lame to get after market ones for such a nice brand new car.

It is so hard when stock is limited

Thank you once again

Desired wheels and are the stock ones based on the edition version (unfortunately not possible to replace with the current fitted ones)
1589270586007.png

Fitted rims of the bespoke offer (very pretty though)
1589270647191.png

Avoid all Diamond Cut wheels as they always corrode on the diamond Cut area. Only laquer on that part.

I went for the Borbet CH, 7.5" wide. 17" diameter, winter paint finish, 1320kgs load rating. standard offset so doesn't chuck mud up the sides. Uses original wheel bolts and easy to clean. Available in Silver, anthracite or Diamond cut.

TYreleader price varies with Euro rate on a daily basis. about 3 week delivery. Big range to choose from.
standard VW rim is 7"x17" ET55 with centre bore of 65.1mm and 120PCD.

You should get over £1,000 for your wheels with tyres.

Some may think they're boring but looking a design, ease of cleaning and the ability to stay looking like new for as long as possible, I don't think you can beat VW's 17" Devonports. They are very practical and cheap to source should you be unlucky enough the damage one.

Avoid all Diamond Cut wheels as they always corrode on the diamond Cut area. Only laquer on that part.

I went for the Borbet CH, 7.5" wide. 17" diameter, winter paint finish, 1320kgs load rating. standard offset so doesn't chuck mud up the sides. Uses original wheel bolts and easy to clean. Available in Silver, anthracite or Diamond cut.

TYreleader price varies with Euro rate on a daily basis. about 3 week delivery. Big range to choose from.
standard VW rim is 7"x17" ET55 with centre bore of 65.1mm and 120PCD.

You should get over £1,000 for your wheels with tyres.

thank you, i think I would still stick to original VW, dont know why, i think a new car deserves it... damm, its so difficult

thank you, i think I would still stick to original VW, dont know why, i think a new car deserves it... damm, its so difficult
If staying with factory supplied then as Borris says Davenports are readily available. dealer might be able to do a deal as many vans are changed for Customers predelivery.
Vans usually come with 215 tyres, some 235. Prices varies from £450 to £650 per set.

Brand New Springfields with tyres would be around £1250 - £1500.

I’d give you £800 if you can deliver to Essex.

Some may think they're boring but looking a design, ease of cleaning and the ability to stay looking like new for as long as possible, I don't think you can beat VW's 17" Devonports. They are very practical and cheap to source should you be unlucky enough the damage one.

fair point, thank you

Back