Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rodents, rats, stoats etc.

Paulfwb

Paulfwb

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I live in Switzerland and it is common for ungaraged vehicles to be attacked by the above. They usually chew threw important pipes and cables in the engine compartment.

There are several solutions.
1) An expensive ultrasound device the sends out a high pitch whistling. For oldies this is not a problem but kids can often hear this unpleasant sound.
2) A horrible sticky spray that you does the engine compartment with.
3) A carefully secured toilet freshener in the engine compartment.

I selected 3)and it works fine. No more attacks!

I live in Switzerland and it is common for ungaraged vehicles to be attacked by the above. They usually chew threw important pipes and cables in the engine compartment.

1) An expensive ultrasound device the sends out a high pitch whistling. For oldies this is not a problem but kids can often hear this unpleasant sound.

Will help if you share the brand of #3 and also the location of installation please :thumb. If we ever come to Switzerland and park up our vehicle for a few days - don't want it to become food for the local rodents ;)

I’d also love to hear the details as I am moving apartments tomorrow and the Cali will be outdoors rather than an underground car park. Thanks in advance

I have a pie mag

I have one of these . I can’t hear a thing but my wife can hear from 5m . It drives her crazy ( but she’s a lot younger ) . Think it might be good anti theft deterrent as well ! Only cheap . Apparently it’s because Euro recycling rules made car manufacturers change the insulation on wiring looms . It’s now Soya based and guess what ! 0195C400-3D5E-47E6-A4A1-1391ECB6D726.png0195C400-3D5E-47E6-A4A1-1391ECB6D726.png

Back