Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof canvas now available in colours from VW

HugoFar

HugoFar

Vehicle
T5 SE 174 4Motion
There are coloured dashboard options and a tailgate tent in there as well as raised suspension... none of which are available in the UK :(

There are coloured dashboard options and a tailgate tent in there as well as raised suspension... none of which are available in the UK :(

Is this tailgate tent only suitable for the T5?

+++++++++++++++++++++++/product/tents-and-accessories/khyam-tents/volkswagen-genuine-tailgate-shower-utility-tent/

Last edited:
Such a shame. I'd love a vibrant coloured canvas on my yellow beach. Also would have picked the comfort dash if you could have it in body colour.
VW uk really should make personalisation a real possibility on these beautiful vans that have so much personality already. How hard could it be to let people choose wing mirror colour, Roof colour, canvas colour, front window for beach. They'd make more money too!

Why is this level of censorship taking place?

The plot thickens...

I have just tried the term "camper van tastic" as one word in a forum search and received this unwelcome pop-up:

The following error occurred:
Your search could not be completed as it contains only censored words. Please enter different search terms.​

So not only is use of the term barred, but search results censored.

"Wood look floor" also new i think!