Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rural Suffolk campsite

cleve

cleve

VIP Member
A campsite is just about to open down the road from us and thought it may be of interest to some people wanting to visit a lovely part of Suffolk. It's in a rural village away from it all but still easy access to Southwold, minsmere, Norwich and all the other lovely places near here. There's a pub & small play area within walking distance, the owners are really friendly & I'm quite tempted to try it myself even though it's so close to my house!

I had a nosey several months ago before it was finished but the shower & toilet facilities were very posh & all heated with solar panels, toilets flush with rainwater so all done with minimal environmental impact which is great.

http://www.greenhavensuffolkholidays.co.uk/index.php?pageid=15

thanks, always wanted to get down to that part of the woods (from swansea!)

will give it a whirl this summer

Thanks for posting our type of site :thumb

We have nothing planned this half term might take a look in the 2nd half of the week :)

Nice part of the country

T

And of course we're just down the road equipped with all sorts of camping paraphernalia if you've forgotten anything!

Just come back from Greenhaven and had a really good time.

It really is very new, the first weekend was the bank holiday weekend - so we were weekend 2 - the washing facilities really are first class (this was the description from my 10 year old son - who normally has no opinion on showers!)

Think it has 5 electric pitches and then a small field for tents.

Nice little village with a good pub, which is dog friendly and does good food.

We spent most of our time in Southwold, about 12 miles a way. This was our first time in Southwold and we really enjoyed it - not too commercial, but enough to keep the kids amused.

Thanks for letting us know.

Tony

teeboy said:
Just come back from Greenhaven and had a really good time.

It really is very new, the first weekend was the bank holiday weekend - so we were weekend 2 - the washing facilities really are first class (this was the description from my 10 year old son - who normally has no opinion on showers!)

Think it has 5 electric pitches and then a small field for tents.

Nice little village with a good pub, which is dog friendly and does good food.

We spent most of our time in Southwold, about 12 miles a way. This was our first time in Southwold and we really enjoyed it - not too commercial, but enough to keep the kids amused.

Thanks for letting us know.

Tony

Glad you had a good time. We love southwold!