Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Safety Net & Comfort Pad For Sale

Bryan2411

Bryan2411

2014 SE
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello, we have the following accessories for sale, collection only I'm afraid.

Thetford Porta Potti 335 Toilet with Brandrup Toilet Tray, Brandrup Strap & Fluid etc - £75 - NOW SOLD

Came with our T5.1 and we've never used it. Fits in cupboard under sink, tray has no cracks and paper/fluid included. As a package this would retail for £170

IMG_5346.JPGIMG_5343.JPG

Child Safety Net - £25
Just the 2 of us, so no need for it.
IMG_5341.JPGIMG_5342.JPG

Brandrup iXTEND PAD for VW T5 T6 California Ocean / SE - Palladium - £30 - NOW SOLD

The Brandrup iXtend Pad sits on the rear shelf and allows the use of the rear bed extension of the VW T5 or T6 California SE/Ocean to be put in the upper position in to maximise storage beneath. Please note this Pad is damaged with a tear in the cover underneath (which is not visible in normal use and does not affect use durability to the wipe down top surface). Retails for approx £125 new.
Image 1 - Top
Image 2 - Underneath
Image 3 - Tear

IMG_5350.JPGIMG_5351.JPGIMG_5352.JPG

Comfortz Leisure Pad - Similar to Brandrup iXTEND PAD for VW T5 T6 California Ocean / SE - £50 - NOW SOLD
Alternate version of above thinner pad for rear extension allowing greater storage underneath which does make a surprising difference when taking stuff away, the foam within is slightly softer than the Brandrup product but has a durable removable cover. Unfortunately these are no longer made (that I can find) so I can't get any specs on them.
IMG_3666.JPGIMG_3667.JPG

IMG_3668.JPG

Collection is from Bedford which is just off Jcn 13 of M1.
Any questions please ask.

Last edited:
I'll take the Brandrup IXtend please. PM me some details and I'll organise collection.

Hello, we have the following accessories for sale, collection only I'm afraid.

Thetford Porta Potti 335 Toilet with Brandrup Toilet Tray, Brandrup Strap & Fluid etc - £75

Came with our T5.1 and we've never used it. Fits in cupboard under sink, tray has no cracks and paper/fluid included. As a package this would retail for £170

View attachment 88857View attachment 88860

Child Safety Net - £25
Just the 2 of us, so no need for it.
View attachment 88858View attachment 88859

Brandrup iXTEND PAD for VW T5 T6 California Ocean / SE - Palladium - £30

The Brandrup iXtend Pad sits on the rear shelf and allows the use of the rear bed extension of the VW T5 or T6 California SE/Ocean to be put in the upper position in to maximise storage beneath. Please note this Pad is damaged with a tear in the cover underneath (which is not visible in normal use and does not affect use durability to the wipe down top surface). Retails for approx £125 new.
Image 1 - Top
Image 2 - Underneath
Image 3 - Tear

View attachment 88862View attachment 88863View attachment 88864

Comfortz Leisure Pad - Similar to Brandrup iXTEND PAD for VW T5 T6 California Ocean / SE - £50
Alternate version of above thinner pad for rear extension allowing greater storage underneath which does make a surprising difference when taking stuff away, the foam within is slightly softer than the Brandrup product but has a durable removable cover. Unfortunately these are no longer made (that I can find) so I can't get any specs on them.
View attachment 88865View attachment 88866

View attachment 88867

Collection is from Bedford which is just off Jcn 13 of M1.
Any questions please ask.

Hi Bryan , interested in Porta Potti deal can come and collect from Lincs tomorrow .Would you accept £50.