Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Scunthorpe

Jobi

Jobi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Got a little lost in the Brumby area of town looking for my friends new house this morning. Went into a cul-de-sac to turn around and parked in a driveway was a lovely white Ocean with a VWCC sticker on the back (I wasn’t in my Ocean at the time). So excited to see another locally owned Ocean and even more excited by the club sticker :thumb

Calincolnshire

Calincolnshire

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We’re in Epworth so not far away , not many Calis round these parts but did see one last week in Tesco.

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I'm in Doncaster. Off to wroot tonight. In my cali. I have the club sticker on. Look at for me you 2

Jobi

Jobi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We’re in Epworth so not far away , not many Calis round these parts but did see one last week in Tesco.

Ooh I wonder if that was me! Took the Cali on its first outing to Tesco last week. Ours is Starlight Blue without an awning.

Ps love your username :)

A

andybee33

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Got a little lost in the Brumby area of town looking for my friends new house this morning. Went into a cul-de-sac to turn around and parked in a driveway was a lovely white Ocean with a VWCC sticker on the back (I wasn’t in my Ocean at the time). So excited to see another locally owned Ocean and even more excited by the club sticker :thumb

I'm local too - live near Brigg. Haven't seen many other Calis in the area. Mine is a Bay Leaf Green Coast.