Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Scunthorpe

Jobi

Jobi

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Got a little lost in the Brumby area of town looking for my friends new house this morning. Went into a cul-de-sac to turn around and parked in a driveway was a lovely white Ocean with a VWCC sticker on the back (I wasn’t in my Ocean at the time). So excited to see another locally owned Ocean and even more excited by the club sticker :thumb

We’re in Epworth so not far away , not many Calis round these parts but did see one last week in Tesco.

I'm in Doncaster. Off to wroot tonight. In my cali. I have the club sticker on. Look at for me you 2

We’re in Epworth so not far away , not many Calis round these parts but did see one last week in Tesco.

Ooh I wonder if that was me! Took the Cali on its first outing to Tesco last week. Ours is Starlight Blue without an awning.

Ps love your username :)

Got a little lost in the Brumby area of town looking for my friends new house this morning. Went into a cul-de-sac to turn around and parked in a driveway was a lovely white Ocean with a VWCC sticker on the back (I wasn’t in my Ocean at the time). So excited to see another locally owned Ocean and even more excited by the club sticker :thumb

I'm local too - live near Brigg. Haven't seen many other Calis in the area. Mine is a Bay Leaf Green Coast.

Back