Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Sea to Summit Campervan Mattress for T5 / T6 - Brand New, Unused (see photos)

M

Mr B

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Brand New, Unused in Original Packaging - Sea to Summit Campervan Self Inflating Mattress for T5 / T6 with corner cut to fit the California

These are quite possibly the most comfortable California sleeping mats. If you are in any doubt watch this video (not by me) which gives a good overview of the mattress.

It fits both the top and the bottom beds.

They are almost impossible to come by brand new - this has 2021 manufactured mat on the label. Most for sale are not the correct mat and do not have the corner cut for the T5 / T6 California.

Will send anywhere in the UK. If you have an odd Postcode that is not served by the main carriers or normally has a surcharge please let me know and I'll get you a quote.

£245 inc postage

PXL_20210916_073123733.jpg

PXL_20210916_073136407.jpg

Last edited:
Brand New, Unused in Original Packaging - Sea to Summit Campervan Self Inflating Mattress for T5 / T6 with corner cut to fit the California

These are quite possibly the most comfortable California sleeping mats. If you are in any doubt watch this video (not by me) which gives a good overview of the mattress.

It fits both the top and the bottom beds.

They are almost impossible to come by brand new - this has 2021 manufactured mat on the label. Most for sale are not the correct mat and do not have the corner cut for the T5 / T6 California.

Will send anywhere in the UK only for £10. If you have an odd Postcode that is not served by the main carriers or normally has a surcharge please let me know and I'll get you a quote.

£270 + postage

View attachment 84436

View attachment 84437
Hi
Looks great - I'm looking for one. Is it this one?
https://www.seatosummit.co.uk/products/sleeping-mats/comfort-delux-si/

Hi there, I am considering one of these and would consider a lighlty used one to save a few £££££s. I just checked on the S2S web site and called to check stock and they can deliver me one tomorrow for £250 brand new. If this has an impact on the price you are looking for, please let me know. Thanks

1631792425120.png

Wow - ok they are obviously in stock again for a while! I couldn't get one for months before.

I will change the price - but mine is not used. You might find a used one. I couldn't! Good luck!

This one is brand new, never taken out of the sleeve. I ordered two - one for the top and one for the bottom but on reflection I don't need two (the kids can sleep on the Dunelm topper :)).

Back