Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sea to summit - fitted sheet or duvet cover size

DOMINICGG1234

DOMINICGG1234

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi all

Bitten the bullet and gone for the sea to summit.

Looks like the dimensions are 201cm x 155cm.

Looking at sheet sizes people are recommended if small double. Is that correct? Thanks

Yes we use small double fitted sheet on ours from Dunelm and it’s a near perfect fit.

Hi all

Bitten the bullet and gone for the sea to summit.

Looks like the dimensions are 201cm x 155cm.

Looking at sheet sizes people are recommended if small double. Is that correct? Thanks
Is that a typo? The Camper van S2S is 201x115

These were the dimensions on the Cotswold outdoor website but may well be a typo on their part. Thanks

You won’t regret the S2S they are great. As someone said above, the small double fitted sheets from Dunelm fit nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s great thanks all. I’m thinking a single duvet cover to slot it into and then a small double fitted sheet. Would that work?

Excited for it to turn up tomorrow

That’s great thanks all. I’m thinking a single duvet cover to slot it into and then a small double fitted sheet. Would that work?

Excited for it to turn up tomorrow

Don’t think you’ll need both. We ditched the single duvet cover as it was a faff and difficult to put on inside the van - sheet works much better in my opinion :)

Don’t think you’ll need both. We ditched the single duvet cover as it was a faff and difficult to put on inside the van - sheet works much better in my opinion :)

Ok great thanks I’ll just go for the fitted sheet then

I’ve bought a Harry Potter single duvet.
Washed in loads of balls n softener.
Slept on the duvet cover on S2S and the cover is too scratchy.
Drove me insane.
What is the softest duvet cover material money can buy ??

Not silk. Don’t like sliding off ;)

What is the softest duvet cover material money can buy ??
I swear by Percale. Restoration Hardware in the US do a Garment Dyed Percale, the fabric is Made In Italy. The more you wash it the better it becomes. Amazing stuff. Ikea has lower priced equivalent which I bought for the Cali.
Sateen has a higher thread count and a little cooler to the touch.

I swear by Percale. Restoration Hardware in the US do a Garment Dyed Percale, the fabric is Made In Italy. The more you wash it the better it becomes. Amazing stuff. Ikea has lower priced equivalent which I bought for the Cali.
Sateen has a higher thread count and a little cooler to the touch.
Some good Percale hotel like sheets at Dunelm. Good call. I’ll give them a whirl…

Back