Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat Covers

Roc1

Roc1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I like the look of the Brandrup ones for a Cali Beach in dark grey but simply don't have the funds for those at the moment.

Are there any cheaper alternatives that fit well and have a tight fit like a second skin type thing? Or can Brandrup be bought on 0% finance anywhere?

Thanks!

I have the Inka ones which were £395 for the full set. I couldn't justify the price of the Brandrup ones either. I'm sure they are good but I also wanted something a bit darker as the light fabric marks so easily.

IMG_1764.jpg

Does anyone have these for their Beach? At 200 euros for a full set they look like a good option and look like they fit nicely.

Can't afford the Branddrup offering and at the same time don't want baggy seat covers.

Not in a Beach but Mrs KB has a set of Ukatex covers in her Tiguan. They are good for the price point; not the best fit or quality but, well, good. I went for a set of Inka second skin covers for the Cali and they are exceptional; great fit (tight), great quality and IMHO look great. I couldn’t justify the price for Brandrup and can’t see what I would have gained for the extra cost if I had done. Prefer the look of the Inkas as well. Oh, and you get 2 matching cushions thrown in for the price.

I have a set fitted to a Coast. They are tight fitting and very well made.

They look great. 200 euros for a full set too. Wonder if those have the airbag stitching?
They do. When you order they ask you to photograph your existing seats (airbag labels, isofix location, back pockets) and make your covers to measure. They're a bit of a fiddle to fit (count 1.5 to 2 hours for the full set) but they look great when you're done.

I have the Inka ones which were £395 for the full set. I couldn't justify the price of the Brandrup ones either. I'm sure they are good but I also wanted something a bit darker as the light fabric marks so easily.

View attachment 60330

These are my favourites, I’ll be buying the same very shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.....have you added dark grey seat covers and how do they look with the other lighter interior elements (ie door cards and carpet that's down by the handbrake?

I've got two kids and am not optimistic on how long the moonrock grey will stand the test of time on the Beach we're collecting next week!

Just dithering whether to get these and if they'd look ok.... https://www.ukatex-autositzbezuege....ettset-5-Sitzer-144-Stoff-Rom-Stoff-anthrazit

Thanks for any advice or photos on how yours looks with this kind of set up!

Back