Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Servicing in Cumbria??

J

ja197

VIP Member
Hi,

Does anyone recommend a service centre in Cumbria for our Cali? Its 5 years old and way beyond the normal warranty so not precious about it being a main dealer, however I'd rather go to someone who knows Californias!

Thanks for any help in advance.
:?: :?:

ja197 said:
Hi,

Does anyone recommend a service centre in Cumbria for our Cali? Its 5 years old and way beyond the normal warranty so not precious about it being a main dealer, however I'd rather go to someone who knows Californias!

Thanks for any help in advance.
:?: :?:
I,ve been using Hadwins of Lindale, near Grange over Sands for a couple of warranty jobs, when I've been there I've seen several older Calis in being worked on.

Treated really well by the staff and will definitely be giving them a try for servicing when required.

Kevin

Thanks for the recommend, I had a service done by them and they were very helpful and I will use them again. However... Beware their organisation can be a bit less than perfect - they ended up having the Cali for a couple of days and still didn't have time (?!) to fix one of the problems I'd asked them to look at when booking it in. I think they had just taken on too much work.. they overcharged me when they eventually asked for the bill but then corrected it themselves before I made payment.

I gave them a second chance on this problem and they seem to have done a good job of fixing it. They also highlighted that the Haldex oil change was overdue and did this whilst it was with them, finishing it early for me after I reminded them that they had kept it for day's last time.

Back