Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Any good VW Van Centres around?

J & S Saldanha

J & S Saldanha

CaliSals
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Our T5 Cali is at Milton Keynes VW Van Centre for a full service and a few Warranty repairs but, worryingly, they don't seem to have much experience with Californias at all, and have had the van nearly week without doing anything except the service. One of the repairs is that the knob on the Control Panel has almost stopped working now (a common problem I think, the repair being replace the whole Panel) but they didn't seem to know what the Control Panel was!
Who has a VW Van Centre near them that 1) knows about Californias and 2) is any good?

Try vw Coventry they are good and very knowledgable

Try vw Coventry they are good and very knowledgable
Thank you, bit of a trek from Hertfordshire but I think it will be worth it next time. Won't be going back to Milton Keynes!

South Hereford van Centre, just got mine from there and they went the extra mile to make every thing go smoothly. Would Reccomend!

I'd get your van back before they try and charge you £700+ for a new control panel (you appear to be out of warranty) when you can fix it yourself for a few £ following the details on this forum.

The truth is that all the dealers are poor on the 'camping' side of the Cali. So if you leave it to them, you will experience pain and repeated wallet-emptying experiences. All Cali owners need to become experts by following this forum (extensively) and then directing and managing the dealers as appropriate.

It's good to hear that some places are good, that's reassuring. Had begun to lose faith in VW sadly. Will try another place another time. Thank you all!

Back