Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Servicing in Staffordshire

B

Barefoot62

My local VW dealer isn't a van centre but they say they can service my Cali when it's needed as well as doing any warranty work if required. Is this ok to do or should I stick to a genuine VW van centre for all devices etc :thanks

I would be wary of taking it to a non van centre. I can only compare it to my local vw dealer who sold everything including vans but were utterly clueless about the cali.
Although it's a 100 mile round trip I now take it to a proper vw can centre and they're so much better it's untrue.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I had something similar when lived in Southend - local car dealer said they'd 'give it a go' - servicing it - their reasoning was it's diesel engine was similar to a Golf's....

i passed up on this.

:)

James

Freeley said:
I would be wary of taking it to a non van centre. I can only compare it to my local vw dealer who sold everything including vans but were utterly clueless about the cali.
Although it's a 100 mile round trip I now take it to a proper vw can centre and they're so much better it's untrue.

Who do you use Jason? seeing as I am going to be a neighbour in less than a week !

Martin said:
Freeley said:

Who do you use Jason? seeing as I am going to be a neighbour in less than a week !

Hey nice one Martin!
I use Carrs Exeter they're really good and understand the cali unlike my local dealer in Barnstaple. Less said about them the better lol.
If you've moved where you were talking about the other month then it's a short hop up the A30 for you.
I think James uses them as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2