Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Set of 4 Devonport 17" wheels with tyres

darrenm

darrenm

Vehicle
Just browsing
Having recently sold my van I now have a set of 17" Devonport alloy wheels surplus to requirements.

3 of them are almost perfect. 1 has a small area of kerbing that's easily refurbished should you desire. 2 wheels are currently fitted with winter tyres (Cargo Vector M&S) and 2 with brand new contivan contact summer tyres. I have another 2 matching winter tyres that can be swapped giving you a full winter set and 2 brand new spare summer tyres! Looking for £600 for the full set. Collection only from East Sussex.

IMG-1246.jpgIMG-1247.jpgIMG-1248.jpgIMG-1249.jpgIMG-1250.jpg

IMG-1251.jpg

Having recently sold my van I now have a set of 17" Devonport alloy wheels surplus to requirements.

3 of them are almost perfect. 1 has a small area of kerbing that's easily refurbished should you desire. 2 wheels are currently fitted with winter tyres (Cargo Vector M&S) and 2 with brand new contivan contact summer tyres. I have another 2 matching winter tyres that can be swapped giving you a full winter set and 2 brand new spare summer tyres! Looking for £600 for the full set. Collection only from East Sussex.

View attachment 68709View attachment 68710View attachment 68711View attachment 68712View attachment 68713

View attachment 68714
I see you had the great discus wheels on your van @darrenm. Remember where you got them? Sorry I don't need your Devonports.