Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shall I book our stop over sites in August?

theonecraw

theonecraw

aka Rioja
Vehicle
Cali now sold
After some advice based on your experiences fellow Californians...

We recently had a great trip to Lake Como last month and did not book a single site - we just rolled up and they accommodated us.

Will we find the same in August? We are heading to Lake Garda this time and plan to stop off at Domaine de Louvarel for one night on the way down. Then stay three nights at camping Lombardi. Then on the return stop off at Domaine de Louvarel (again) and then one final night at Chateau camping de la Assise at Calais.

The reason I ask is that the booking fees soon double the prices up and we didn't bother last time. The only difference being it's August and it's school holidays and peak holiday season. Should be book or just roll up?

Thanks again...

After some advice based on your experiences fellow Californians...

We recently had a great trip to Lake Como last month and did not book a single site - we just rolled up and they accommodated us.

Will we find the same in August? We are heading to Lake Garda this time and plan to stop off at Domaine de Louvarel for one night on the way down. Then stay three nights at camping Lombardi. Then on the return stop off at Domaine de Louvarel (again) and then one final night at Chateau camping de la Assise at Calais.

The reason I ask is that the booking fees soon double the prices up and we didn't bother last time. The only difference being it's August and it's school holidays and peak holiday season. Should be book or just roll up?

Thanks again...
I don't think that you will have a problem..... just roll up and don't bother to book, we never do.