Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale SHELTAPOD - FREE this has now been sold. I apologise to all those who replied and to whom I didn’t reply in person

gotat5cali

gotat5cali

PhillipR
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Sheltapod, free to deserving California owner. This Sheltapod has been used a couple of times. There is nothing wrong with it, it just doesn’t suit our needs. First come, first served.
Phillip R

Sheltapod, free to deserving California owner. This Sheltapod has been used a couple of times. There is nothing wrong with it, it just doesn’t suit our needs. First come, first served.
Phillip R
Interested. What colour and location please?

This sounds too good to be true? First in line please I can't see the picture so what colour is it and where are you based?

Phillip R
Hi,

I would love to take it.

Phillip R
Hi Phillip
Where are you as I’m interest
Thanks
Bill

I’ll take that if still available

Such a shame this wasn’t last week as I was visiting Alvechurch and it’s surrounds………shame indeed but I’m sure it will be going to a good home!

Back