Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shelves in the wardrobe

C

crookrise

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just a post to show an idea for adding shelves, I used laminate flooring to match the interior of the van.
Just one piece from Homebase as a sample !!
Shelves are held up by square profile wood beading stuck to the wall with double sided tape, easy to remove and no drilling.

IMG_20170907_103300004.jpg

Nice job. There has been problems with previous attempts (glue coming unstuck in hot weather), but your approach using the vertical 'sticks' should have a better chance. I think the previous tries used horizontal 'suspended' supports. I may have a go myself!

Just a post to show an idea for adding shelves, I used laminate flooring to match the interior of the van.
Just one piece from Homebase as a sample !!
Shelves are held up by square profile wood beading stuck to the wall with double sided tape, easy to remove and no drilling.

View attachment 31128

Nice work! I like the look: clean and simple

Why not just drill holes and use the same shelf clips used on the California?

No danger of the sticky tape coming unstuck in the heat.

Not that good at getting 4 holes for each shelf in exactly the right position !!! Mind all the attempts would help with keeping the cupboard cool.

Not that good at getting 4 holes for each shelf in exactly the right position !!! Mind all the attempts would help with keeping the cupboard cool.
A simple template would work.

Here's a solution if you feel like spending some cash...
IMG_7835.JPG
IMG_7839.JPG
IMG_7836.JPG
IMG_7838.JPG
IMG_7837.JPG
IMG_7840.JPG