Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shiny Red Van

JonathanB

JonathanB

Dido the Red Cali
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Like most couples in their 70s we are downsizing from a McLouis Sprinter with kitchen and bathroom to a T6 California Beach, which will be our car and our camper. It was delivered last week and we are preparing our first trip. Carol, my wife, and myself, Jonathan. We live 45km outside Madrid surrounded by the Sierra Mountains. We always travel with our two dogs, Mandy, a Golden Retriever and Scruffy, a Westie. So it will be a squeeze! We mostly travel around four months in the time from September to May and we stay at home in the summer. We go the the UK about once a year though with Brexit this will be much more difficult.

Like most couples in their 70s we are downsizing from a McLouis Sprinter with kitchen and bathroom to a T6 California Beach, which will be our car and our camper. It was delivered last week and we are preparing our first trip. Carol, my wife, and myself, Jonathan. We live 45km outside Madrid surrounded by the Sierra Mountains. We always travel with our two dogs, Mandy, a Golden Retriever and Scruffy, a Westie. So it will be a squeeze! We mostly travel around four months in the time from September to May and we stay at home in the summer. We go the the UK about once a year though with Brexit this will be much more difficult.

Welcome. Lovely part of the world.

Whatever you do don’t mention the B word. It tends to change the intended direction of the thread.

Mike

Welcome allong , Sierra Nevada ..never been there but must be great having that in your backyard!

:welcome Yes, Brexit gets heated, but dont worry, the UK will still want you and you cali here after brexit, everything will be fine :thumb lovely part of the world!!! Enjoy your cali!