Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silver Cali bolney

S

Staff 2

First posted by John

A Silver Cali (with the awning removed and rubber seal left in place) pulled out in front of me from the Bolney petrol station on the A272 towards Haywards Heath at 4:15 pm.

That would have been me or one of my work colleagues borrowing it!
You say pulled out so I hope I didn't quite as literally as that. It's a bit dodgy pulling out of there and sometimes you have to grab the bull by the horns.

Cheers
Ryan.

Hi Ryan and welcome.

No you were well ahead when you pulled out so no worries. :D

A lot of Cal's in our area two of us near Bolney and some in Horsham Brighton and Worthing. You also have SMG not far in Cowfold.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

John

No Ryan we are on a farm between Cowfold and Bolney so that must be another Cali in the area.

I looked back for the member who joined from Bolney but sorry it was your post Ryan. The title of your introduction was Ryan and the minions from Bolney West Sussex but I see your location is Lindfield.

Might catch you locally John.

here i am sharing some comments on Silver Cali bolney..

Delightful place, thank you. James and Margaret McAllen, Carlisle, March 2011

What can we say? Absolutely fabulous! Thank you both very much. Glen & Brian, November 2010

Thank you both for making our stay so relaxed. You have a beautiful, welcoming home and have been perfect hosts. Peter & Helen, Upminster, October 2010

Excellent once again. Jacqui Mitchener, Southampton, October 2010

Thank you – see you again next year. Lesley Hilditch, Southampton, October 2010

Thank you for making us welcome again, see you next year. Serena Oddie, Botley, October 2010

Wish we could have stayed longer. See you again soon. James and David Manuel, Wimborne, Dorset, October 2010

Lovely, restful, quiet country location with everything you need. Very much enjoyed. Barry & Pat Kendall, Cleethorpes, October 2010

Wonderful stay, most welcoming and superb food. John & Margaret, Chippenham, October 2010

Very welcoming, very friendly, lovely food and so relaxing. Anne & David, Bexleyheath, September 2010

Lovely room. Friendly and homely. Very jealous! X Mark & Jayne, Gravesend, September 2010

Lovely room and so friendly and welcoming. Thank you. Julie & Dick Johnson, Ripley September 2010

By far the best B & B I have stayed in. We will so be back! Tracy & Steph, September 2010

Thank you both for a fantastic stay. We love your home and you made us both feel like we had known you for years. Many thanks. Angela & Steph, Wimborne, September 2010

Lovely secluded and quiet stay. Enjoyed the food and hospitality of Bev & Brian. Home from home. Sylvia and David, September 2010

A wonderful stay, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you. Kath and Len, September 2010

Absolutely fabulous!!! Will definitely be back. Eleven out of ten! Thanks for everything. Pam & Keith. September 2010

Brilliant location, very friendly hosts, what more could you ask for? Bob & Jacky, Herts. September 2010

Back