Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Silverstone F1 2014

I will be there in Windmill Campsite... I guess you are in Official Silverstone Camping??

I'll be there with my daughter, Whittlebury Park for us as usual.

Hi, yeah we're in the official campsite at Silverstone I believe, well I flipping hope so after I've seen the bill on the Mrs bank statement :shocked And that was without hook up at an extra £60 per night :crazy no thank you

Going to be our first F1 so really looking forward to it.

Woohoo, I/We are going. There are two of my cali's in our group and a few motorhomes. We are in the official campsite. See you all there.

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
Woohoo, I/We are going. There are two of my cali's in our group and a few motorhomes. We are in the official campsite. See you all there.

Looking forward to it Oli, will you bu using a Vango air beam awaning ? One is defo on my wish list but have been planning on waiting until COTF to check out the different sizes.

:thumb

Cheers

Steve

SteveW said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

Looking forward to it Oli, will you bu using a Vango air beam awaning ? One is defo on my wish list but have been planning on waiting until COTF to check out the different sizes.

Cheers

Steve

Hello Steve

I will be taking a Kela, you are more than welcome to come and have a nose round. We are in Woodlands, where are you? I will be having a BMVS CamperHire flag flying :D

We went last year (in a tent) and had a brilliant time. Wish we could make it this year.
Enjoy!

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
SteveW said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

Cheers

Steve

Hello Steve

I will be taking a Kela, you are more than welcome to come and have a nose round. We are in Woodlands, where are you? I will be having a BMVS CamperHire flag flying :D

Hi Oli

I've just checked and were also stopping in Woodlands ( Lively section ? ) :bananadance I will definitely be over to say hello :thumb and have a nose round, thanks for the offer.

Cheers

Steve

Three sleeps and counting!! :bananadance

How was it....? One full hour red flag for repairing the barrier , why couldend they just placed a couple rows tyers in front of the place of impact?
Like Niki Lauda said , many tv viewers probaly turned their tv on an other chanel , say the tour the France,....
The race sequel was'ent so bad at all
Hope Kimi is not to bad hurt.

Excellent race IMO.
Hero for me was Alonso, staring at 19th, restart at 16th and finish at 6th in a car that's well known to be down on performance compared with some of the others.
Holding off Vettel for lap after lap and then racing side by side at 180mph. If he was in Mercedes he would clean up.
Brilliant result for Lewis and nice to see Button back up there.

briwy said:
Excellent race IMO.
Hero for me was Alonso, staring at 19th, restart at 16th and finish at 6th in a car that's well known to be down on performance compared with some of the others.
Holding off Vettel for lap after lap and then racing side by side at 180mph. If he was in Mercedes he would clean up.
Brilliant result for Lewis and nice to see Button back up there.

Totally agree briwy, I was stood at the entrance to Copse, so had a great view when Vettel finally overtook Alonso, but for several laps previously Alonso did a great job in a far weaker car. The skill and bravery of both drivers was unbelievable!

It was great weekend, really enjoyed Woodlands. I suspect Segways will now be banned as well as all motorised toys, after my mate took his.......

Well done Lewis, great win, shame that rosbergs gearbox went, as lewis would have taken him in a couple of laps anyway.