Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sliding window in sliding door

D

Dalboy

VIP Member
Hi just wondering if anyone has a sliding window in there door with a sun blind fitted too.

A sliding window is standard on the left hand side of any Cali .
In the sliding door it depends , here in Belgium it's an option .
In some countries Cali's have a sliding window in the sliding door as standard , also on some special editions (package deals).

Build in roller blinds are standard in any Cali on every window behind the front seats.

The musquito mesh i belive is standard now on a T6 , but it was an option on T5's , at least here in Belgium it was.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad
You loose part of the double glazing advantage when adding another sliding window

If I could choose, I would not have those flimsy sliding windows. They just leak after a while, and as said by Waldo, you loose the double glazing advantages like better isolation for both sound and temperature, and fog/condensation...

If I could choose, I would not have those flimsy sliding windows. They just leak after a while, and as said by Waldo, you loose the double glazing advantages like better isolation for both sound and temperature, and fog/condensation...
I agree, having had two complete side windows ( even the new one leaked) replaced due to leaks. I would rather not have them.

Back