Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Snow Chains

Gooldmike

Gooldmike

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
A pair of Konig XG-12 Pro snow chains now for sale . These snow chains are self tensioning , so easier than most to put on.
These have been used only once . Some discolouration from having been used but otherwise in full working order .
I no longer have any use for them .
Asking £80 for them . Best to collect in person but if have to post , postage would be extra

IMG_4251.jpeg

IMG_4252.jpeg

IMG_4253.jpeg

IMG_4254.jpeg

Hi a few questions:
Are they still for sale?
Would they fit my Woodstock Wheels with All season Tires? (sorry I should know but I'm crap at this kind of stuff)
Where you based, Norfolk would be cool
Thanks

Hi ,
Yes , still for sale .
With regard to size , if you look at the photo of the front of the container box, it gives you all the tyre/wheel size that these chains will fit .
I live in Cumbria (!) , so I would probably need to post to you if you want them.

Hello - are these still for sale? Would be interested if you are able to post them

Hello, yes , they are still for sale . However , I’m now down in Spain until the end of March , and don’t have the snow chains with me . I’m happy to post them as long as you’re happy to cover the cost of posting them . However , the chains are back in my house in the UK — so wouldn’t be until the end of March before could post them. I suspect that you may wish them before then?

Hello, yes , they are still for sale . However , I’m now down in Spain until the end of March , and don’t have the snow chains with me . I’m happy to post them as long as you’re happy to cover the cost of posting them . However , the chains are back in my house in the UK — so wouldn’t be until the end of March before could post them. I suspect that you may wish them before then?
Ah! Yes, need them for a trip in a few weeks - thanks anyway!