Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Konig / Thule Snow Chain & Fiamma Awning Rafter

Califorian

Califorian

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Now Sold 'Winters Coming' don't let a bit of snow stop you camping!! Now Sold
Konig/Thule XG12 Pro Snow Chains 240 .e.g fits 235/55 -17 never used £100 Cost new approx £200 ** (see picture below for all wheel sizes) £5 contribution to postage.

"The Thule/Konig XG12 Pro has been designed to cater for SUVs and 4 x 4s where clearance problems would normally prevent standard snow chains being fitted. With a maximum of 12mm projection on the top of the tread and on the inside of the tyre it fits where it is impossible to fit larger chains. However this doesn't mean you get less grip since the XG12 Pro incorporates special welded double traction plates to increase performance on snow.

Fiamma Rafter for T5/T6 awning ..Stop the big puddle!! This has been slightly reduced in size to store behind rear seat. £25 Cost new Approx £45

I live in Northern Ireland so collect would be great!! but most items will post at normal Royal Mail / Parcel Force rates.
I will be travelling from Cairnyan to Nr Sheffield 21-25 November Return. so could arrange delivery if I'm passing near.

tempImagev3s42d.png

tempImagedASBU9.png

tempImageTQYlfY.png

Last edited:
Has the Flexbag sold? Would be keen, but would requiring posting.

Yes still for sale. Posting is at normal Royal Mail or parcel force rates. Ranging from about £7 for RM 1sr class to £15 for 24hr PF.

Ian

Yes still for sale. Posting is at normal Royal Mail or parcel force rates. Ranging from about £7 for RM 1sr class to £15 for 24hr PF.

Ian
Parcel Force. By 12am next day £15.95
24 hr £12.45
48 hr £11.95

Royal Mail: 1st Class £7.99
2nd Class £6.99

Yes still for sale. Posting is at normal Royal Mail or parcel force rates. Ranging from about £7 for RM 1sr class to £15 for 24hr PF. Ian
That would be great. I’ll send you a msg. With postage details etc.

Hi Califorian, I see the rafter has been reduced in size, does it still fit the Cali awning ok with no issues re support?

Hi Califorian, I see the rafter has been reduced in size, does it still fit the Cali awning ok with no issues re support?
Hi M&J

yep no problem, the rafter is designed to support a slightly wider awning than the VW one. It was always a bit tricky to fit in the van when travelling. removing about 6 inches has made no difference to its ability to provide centre support and prevent puddling on the open awning. and it now fits in side ways in the back of the van. A win win :)

Ian