Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So many keys

NI Bob

NI Bob

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi All,
Collected my T6 last week and just getting to grips with the many features. As well as the two ignition keys, 4 bike rack keys, heater remote I have two sets of STS keys, one set fits the water cap but not sure what the other set is for. Can anyone advise?

IMG_2055.JPG

Hi All,
Collected my T6 last week and just getting to grips with the many features. As well as the two ignition keys, 4 bike rack keys, heater remote I have two sets of STS keys, one set fits the water cap but not sure what the other set is for. Can anyone advise?

View attachment 23115
Knowing VW dealers, the other two are for someone elses van.

One might be to disable the passenger side airbag. Open the passenger door and look at the end of the dash.

Take out the waterfillercap and leave it at home , then go back to vw with the set of keys that came extra and ask where cap is...demand a new cap ....save 20£.

I don't know why, but I'm really peed off to have JRD who doesn't own a cali, disagree with me thinking that the two extra keys are for a different van. Fair enough if it was followed up with a reason. But I've been around enough calis to know what key fits where.

Rant Over

I don't know why, but I'm really peed off to have JRD who doesn't own a cali, disagree with me thinking that the two extra keys are for a different van. Fair enough if it was followed up with a reason. But I've been around enough calis to know what key fits where.

Rant Over

Don't focus on that disagree icon , easy to tap it without even noticing it , and even so if they disagree don't mean you are wrong in any way.

If there was one thing i could change on the forum (if i ever could ) is get rid of that stupid button:D
Believe me i have been disagreed a lot , as long as i know my game , let others have theire play...

I have also inadvertently hit the dissagree button recently using my ipad. I was not aware I had done so until pointed out to me. It is very easy to do when scrolling.