Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So versatile...

D

deccauk

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We help out each year with the local church fundraising raffle. This involves erecting a very heavy and complicated market stall - lots of metal poles, bars and slabs of chipboard, and a tatty canvas roof.

This year I went for the easy solution......!

IMG_2188.JPG

IMG_2187.JPG

Brilliant!

Yet another use for a Cali .....

Don't let my vicar see it:shocked I will never see Albert again...

I had to do my first bit of big furniture removal yesterday, a large 3 seater sofa. I thought the arms would take off which would enable it to fit in the Cali if the seat was pushed to the front. But this sofa, of course, didn't dismantle. I measured that it would overhang the back by almost a metre. I was trying to work out how to secure the door at an angle, how to fix a number plate, rear marker and make the lights visible and an idea struck me. Use the tow bar mounted bike rack.
It is just the right height, comes with number plate, lights, etc and will hold up to 60kg or so. It worked perfectly and avoided lots of extra work having to remove the rail stops, the rear seat, etc. In fact it was so quick that I forgot to photograph it in operation.

I only hope I haven't made it look too easy and get roped into doing a lot of furniture removals in the future.

Simon

Back