Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SOLD - New VW 17" Thunder Alloys with Winter Tyres

SteveM

SteveM

VIP Member
All,

My plans to go Europe in the new year have changed. I therefore have a set of new VW 17" Thunder alloys (*4) with Goodyear Cargo Vector 2 tyres (215/60/17 107T tyres) taking up space. These were removed from a 63 plate Transporter with delivery miles. The tyres still have the 'hairs' on and remiments of paper labels. Wheels are new no curbing or marks on the face etc - but if I am being fussy there are a couple of marks from wheel nut removal in the holes (you are very unlikely to worry when on your California!). I bought off ebay for 800 delivered which I thought was a good deal but will let go for £650 if anyone is interested (save me the wheel storage charge). PM me if you are.

These would be a good upgrade from 16s or to all season tyres (Mud and Snow) they have the Snowflake symbol required for some European countries that mandate winter tyres. I think the 215 size also enables snow chains to be fitted to a T5 (but check this for yourself if important to you).

I'll add photos at the weekend if still available. Collection from either Guildford or Heathrow area (working day only). Photos now added for those who have contacted me!

Wheel:
[album]1239[/album]
Snowflake:
[album]1240[/album]
Hole marks (bottom right at the bottom the most obvious I could find on all the wheels!)
[album]1241[/album]

Steve.

Re: New VW 17" Thunder Alloys with Winter Tyres

Hi Steve
I may well be interested in your wheels, only problem is I'm touring USA at the moment and not back until April next year so will see if I can work out logistics of payment and collection with family in UK. Would appreciate some photos if possible
Cheers Simon

Re: New VW 17" Thunder Alloys with Winter Tyres

Ill take them :thumb

Back