Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Somewhere to stay in Marbella

Moonlight Motel

Moonlight Motel

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi
Looking for recommendations for somewhere to stay in Marbella in our GC680. Currently in Gibraltar and planning on getting to Marbella in the next few days. We don’t mind street parking as we would like to see the town in the nighttime.
Thanks
John

There are a few campsites around Marbella but not directly in town as far as I know.
reference parking there are loads of street parking but restricted to day parking not sleeping in.
I have used camping Marbella, camping cabopino and camping tropical some time back they are quite good but packed in this time of year. To play it safe, I would book a slot in a campsite and move around in taxis or public transport if you want to visit the city and marinas

There are a few campsites around Marbella but not directly in town as far as I know.
reference parking there are loads of street parking but restricted to day parking not sleeping in.
I have used camping Marbella, camping cabopino and camping tropical some time back they are quite good but packed in this time of year. To play it safe, I would book a slot in a campsite and move around in taxis or public transport if you want to visit the city and marinas
Dell thanks for that. We had more or less reached the same conclusion but were hoping!! Thanks

We stayed up n Camping Buganvilla just outside Marbella. Bus service almost outside the site so easy to get into Marbella and taxi home when late!!

Back