Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

From Marbella to Garstang.....

Janet Kelly

Janet Kelly

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello everyone.
After 16 years in Marbella and all that sunshine we had made the decision to relocate back to the U.K. Well here we are back in good old Garstang and we could not be happier.
Top of the list was a California Ocean. So much to see in the U.K. As experienced campers we now wanted something easier to set up. So when we have finished fighting with cardboard boxes ,trips will be planned. Whitby here we come.
Our lovely new camper is so clever it has so much on it to learn about and it seems to know what to do before we do ! She is a very sophisticated chick just like me actually lol .
I am a avid reader of your site and have been since we made the decision to relocate which was torture in itself as it took a 12 months plus. We purchased her ( she is called Rosie) on the internet from a very reputable dealer further North that we have known for many years as we knew that the ones all specked up sold so quickly she is a delight.
So any useful tips on the site keep them coming in.
Hasta luego y besos,
Jan , Kevin Cerró y Zui

Welcome , now you got your Cali , update your verhicle details under your avatar and give us some pictures of Rosie....

Hello everyone.
After 16 years in Marbella and all that sunshine we had made the decision to relocate back to the U.K. Well here we are back in good old Garstang and we could not be happier.
Top of the list was a California Ocean. So much to see in the U.K. As experienced campers we now wanted something easier to set up. So when we have finished fighting with cardboard boxes ,trips will be planned. Whitby here we come.
Our lovely new camper is so clever it has so much on it to learn about and it seems to know what to do before we do ! She is a very sophisticated chick just like me actually lol .
I am a avid reader of your site and have been since we made the decision to relocate which was torture in itself as it took a 12 months plus. We purchased her ( she is called Rosie) on the internet from a very reputable dealer further North that we have known for many years as we knew that the ones all specked up sold so quickly she is a delight.
So any useful tips on the site keep them coming in.
Hasta luego y besos,
Jan , Kevin Cerró y Zui
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

As @hotel california said. Welcome back. Pictures! And where is your first trip planned?

I have seen Rosie, she is a cracker. :thumb

Bienvenidos!
From Marbella to Garstang.. what a big change!
Me and my family relocated from Gijón to Luxembourg three and a half years ago. Not such a big change as yours.
We went from cloudy, rainy weather to cloudy, rainy weather but a bit colder.
Enjoy your cali

Hi Rosie, welcome, you've made the correct choice.

We are currently staying near Whitby, but leaving today. See you on the road sometime.

...message ends...

Back