Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

South east London Cali body repairs

J

Jonney

We have a 2012 T5 California since new, it’s going well, but have picked up a couple of dents over the years. They are the not the type that a mobile dent person would not be able to resolve. Does anyone have any recommendations for body shop garages. Woolwich/greenwich area. I don’t really want to do it via insurance and would prefer to pay for myself. (Not even sure if you can claim on insurance for old dents picked up along the way)

Also I am not sure if i do get them repaired…. Is it gonna be more trouble than it’s worth….. they are just cosmetic issues….. I would prefer to just live with them than have the repairs cause unforeseen issues like panels starting to rattle or something like that. Not sure if I am over thinking it.
Any thoughts?

We have a 2012 T5 California since new, it’s going well, but have picked up a couple of dents over the years. They are the not the type that a mobile dent person would not be able to resolve. Does anyone have any recommendations for body shop garages. Woolwich/greenwich area. I don’t really want to do it via insurance and would prefer to pay for myself. (Not even sure if you can claim on insurance for old dents picked up along the way)

Also I am not sure if i do get them repaired…. Is it gonna be more trouble than it’s worth….. they are just cosmetic issues….. I would prefer to just live with them than have the repairs cause unforeseen issues like panels starting to rattle or something like that. Not sure if I am over thinking it.
Any thoughts?
We had our California repaired via insurance a few years ago. In the end we were sent here, who I think did all SMG VW bodyshop work

They did a good job, took a long while I think. Its kind of a personal choice as to whether you want to fix it. I suspect it would not be cheap but as the California is zinc coated, you absolutely mustn't send it somewhere that doesn't do a good job.

Back