Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spare tyre remote valve

sidepod

sidepod

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Now I know most of you aren't even aware you have a spare let alone check its pressure periodically but for those who are and do, here's a little mod to make life easier.

IMG_1781.JPG

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

Apologies for the state of my tow electrics mount. It's on the job list.

Parts available on The Bay. Details on request.

Pod.

Now I know most of you aren't even aware you have a spare let alone check its pressure periodically but for those who are and do, here's a little mod to make life easier.

View attachment 19924

View attachment 19925

View attachment 19926

Pod.
Appreciate the ingenuity of this. But isn't there a risk that the multiple connections end up bleeding air out of the tyre?

Can you re-inflate it from your remote valve? That would be cool.

Nice and shiny next to the rusty bits...:D
As long i'm fit enough to get down on my knees and able to get up without someone helping , i stick to the standard valve.
Still clever thinking...

View attachment 19924

View attachment 19925

View attachment 19926

Pod.
Good use of lorry inner wheel valve extenders. I've a slack handful of those left in my roll top from when I retired from full time working, must dig them out and put to similar use. I was about to give you pelters re the corrosion on that bracket but I see it's on your list; what is they say "cobblers bairns". Another great post, thanks again.
Wullie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back