Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Spotted Sunday 28th 4pm natural grey met 180 a36 new forest

burko73

burko73

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
We pulled onto the landford to Bramshaw rd and followed you to cadnam in convoy for 5 miles. We we're also in an identical 180 natural grey metallic with black awning and VW Bike rack... Identical except for number plates.... Spooky.

We live in the new forest and were heading home. We thought we saw a similar van recently in breeze in Totton with a private plate....?

Re: Spotted Sunday 28th 4pm natural grey met 180 a36 new for

Hi.

You're right it was a bit spooky looking at our "reflection" in the rear view mirror. We were returning from a weekend away in Somerset. I think I've spotted you a few times recently and if I'm correct assume you are just a few miles away from us. This is our second Cali and we used to go months without seeing another but spotted two on my 2 mile drive home from work on Friday!

I guess we'll see you around.

Regards

Jules

Re: Spotted Sunday 28th 4pm natural grey met 180 a36 new for

Jules

We're in the middle of the new forest so I guess not far from you. You must be just east of us somewhere... First time we've spotted you. It was a bit odd seeing "us" in front of us. I was worried someone might pull out in front of us assuming we'd already gone past....

We've just graduated to the Cali after 6 years of amazing times in a bright yellow ex aa t4 that I built myself. You might have seen that around, you can't miss it.

Back