Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Springfield Alloys & Tyres

Rex911

Rex911

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Set of 18" Springfield alloys in immaculate condition - no kerbing at all. Complete with Bridgestone Blizzak 255/45 18 tyres with. 5/6 mm all round and the standard fit Bridgestones with 4mm all round. I will upload pics ASAP as away for the weekend - not in van. Also have video walk round from last weeks service which I can send over. Looking for around £1500.

Cheers

Kev

Set of 18" Springfield alloys in immaculate condition - no kerbing at all. Complete with Bridgestone Blizzak 255/45 18 tyres with. 5/6 mm all round and the standard fit Bridgestones with 4mm all round. I will upload pics ASAP as away for the weekend - not in van. Also have video walk round from last weeks service which I can send over. Looking for around £1500.

Cheers

Kev
Coooor!
I like my black ones, but the silver ones are top of the pops.
Awaiting the photos with anticipation…

All, issues uploading. If anyone wants pics or link to walk round of the vehicle drop me a note

Kev

First pass pictures added....not too clean, however clear to see no chips or kerb rash. Happy to discuss a dealW1.jpgW2.jpgW3.jpgW4.jpg

Cheers

Kev
Hi Kev, where are you based? Feel free to PM me. I'm nr Bromley in Kent.

Last edited:
Hi, open to sensible offers....

Hello
interested in the wheels but not the tyres so what I would offer you probably would not except.