H

Hotel California

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Anybody ever seen or used this

Looks it might be handy when putting a outside rooftopper on or giving easy acces to your roofbox
Edit
UK link to AliExpress

Last edited:
Have used the step up for a while now. Using on the California requires care and agility as it is a high step up and not a lot to hold onto. Brilliant for loading kayaks onto suv roof.

Anybody ever seen or used this

Looks it might be handy when putting a outside rooftopper on or giving easy acces to your roofbox
That looks very handy can’t find an outlet in the uk though.

thanks for the link though.

@Breeze1 , i've tried to find a other link but all i could find was that site , it's very popular here in Belgium.
I think the step is made in Holland ....or made in China for a company in Holland;)

@Breeze1 , i've tried to find a other link but all i could find was that site , it's very popular here in Belgium.
I think the step is made in Holland ....or made in China for a company in Holland;)

yeah it's a 6 dollar aliexpress product they sell for 13 euro's on bol.com ;-) Still, think it might be a nice little gadget.

Found a other link , added above in the first post

Hi Try Amazon under car door step attachments few options different prices.

Happy new year to all forum members

Alan

i would worry that this with my weight would damage the door catch
Maximum Weight 100 Kgm.
i would be more worried about the Door catch. I doubt if it’s designed to take a downward force of that magnitude.

"Per the Society of Automotive Engineers ("SAE") Document J839B: Passenger Car Side Door Latch System - Every vehicle door latch must be able to withstand a vertical force of 2500 pounds and a horizontal force of 2000 pounds without failure. "

Also, there's one for both feet:https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JMTVP9N/?tag=eliteelect-21

Apparently the original gadget (Gear Moki) is an American 'invention' and has featured on the tv-show shark tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back