Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale StopLock Pro

• Thread starter Travelling Togs
  • Start date
Travelling Togs

Travelling Togs

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
As new condition and with both original keys. It doesn't fit our new vehicles so it is 'surplus to requirements' and for sale.

Best 'new price' found £49.00 on Amazon. NOW SOLD

2048 stoplock.jpg

Last edited:
Glad your post doesnt say "California was stolen, but we still got the stop lock" ;);)

Ive got one, easy to fit so £30 is a very good price! Police and thatcham approved as well, i believe

Glad your post doesnt say "California was stolen, but we still got the stop lock" ;);)

Ive got one, easy to fit so £30 is a very good price! Police and thatcham approved as well, i believe

Hi Mark, indeed they are Police and Thatcham approved. Possibly the easiest to fit worthwhile theft deterrent there is and highly visible too. Insurance companies love them I understand.

I have one - it is great - only problem is where to put it when driving around - it rolls around - I found putting it into a cardboard flat fruit box from the supermarket ( that I had neglected to off-load) worked - solved it - but I didn't want that box in my lovely van for ever!!

I have one - it is great - only problem is where to put it when driving around - it rolls around - I found putting it into a cardboard flat fruit box from the supermarket ( that I had neglected to off-load) worked - solved it - but I didn't want that box in my lovely van for ever!!

We bought a couple of rigid felt boxes from Ikea that sat perfectly between the front seats. They had handle holes at each end that the pointed end of the StopLock fitted through perfectly allowing the 'body' of the StopLock to sit within the box. Job sorted ;)

Its still available :)

Sorted

33A54EDD-0EF5-449C-944D-805CA571013C.jpeg

2C30DC96-F49A-4705-A0C6-88B70D666429.jpeg

3523E9F0-E117-4D05-B2BE-CAF74E47433E.jpeg

008D0DAF-F15B-4D7F-802C-8003DE9E42DC.jpeg