Storm Eric

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Keeping the roof down this morning due to storm Eric --- or Erik!

20188732 (2)_edited.jpg

20188821_edited.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the wind was strong this morning. It is now starting to get to window rattling stage and going to get stronger until early morning. I always know it's bad out there when I have salt spray all over the van :(

Hopefully no damage from shingle. The Sailing club just down the road from there normally has to shift a fair bit of shingle after storms like Erik.

This is what came off my California in the Storm, the end caps on both side rails, I was lucky to find them. Has anybody ever lost end caps before.DSCF4978.JPG DSCF4979.JPG DSCF4979.JPG DSCF4980.JPG DSCF4975.JPG DSCF4982.JPG

Hopefully no damage from shingle. The Sailing club just down the road from there normally has to shift a fair bit of shingle after storms like Erik.

The sailing club was getting hit hard. Roof down day!
storm.jpg

Almost - my nearside one was nearly off when I was checking prior to a trip in January. As it was freezing cold, I had to 'persuade' it back on with a small rubber mallet. :Nailbiting

Survived Eric camped up near Ullapool yesterday, nice and cosy though roof was most definitely down.

Tom

Back