Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sun visor swallowed credit card

Auberg-ine

Auberg-ine

Is it an office? Is it a lounge? Is it a camper?
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Last night while putting away my credit card after paying at the « payage » in France I wanted to slide the card behind the special card sleeve (in the dark). Instead I’ve put it at the mirror slider. Gone!
Can this visor be opened somehow without a cutter?
58d983ab6c7782e9b0959519acb0cd88.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Remove the visor from the van, then you should be able to knock it & get the card to move.

Done, and recovered! Uff...

edit: mine had an extra challenge: the integrated light, but I had just enough cable to shake the bldy thing to spit it out again.

Last edited:
Done, and recovered! Uff...

Mine was on an Aire in France, a pay as you leave. Credit card slid down into the gap between windscreen and dash. Took me nearly an hour for someone to turn up and accept cash :(

Did you know theres a proper card holder here?

View attachment 77251
True! Just that this is part of an important routine: arriving at those 100m wide 'zones de payage', with a pitstop from 160km/h to zero in 10 seconds, while still choosing in the mean time which lane is the most advantageous, and also in that same meantime dropping the window with the left hand while grabbing the ticket or credit card with the right hand, to be followed by the complete reverse action. Now that I managed this full procedure after 40 years of training I'm not inclined to change a lot in it.
Well, I guess could give me some more seconds...

Were you looking for a new definition of "contactless paying"? Yes sir, could you please bring up the payment terminal to my front window? Or should I drive through the shop? :)

Were you looking for a new definition of "contactless paying"? Yes sir, could you please bring up the payment terminal to my front window? Or should I drive through the shop? :)
I'll sooner get me some cyborg implants or sub-skin micro-chip injections, à la mode!

4F3B615A00000578-6078139-image-a-46_1534758358735.jpg

Back