Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Swansway Liverpool

Michelle

Michelle

VIP Member
Liverpool
Swanway
We decided to upgrade and part exchange our 2011 cali for a brand new cali. Initially we had thought we would go to Sheffield as that was our nearest dealer but having looked through the various reviews for dealers and the websites Liverpool seemed to stand out as a better one in terms of customer service. Sheffield never got back to my contact through the website whereas Liverpool had an interactive chat where all my questions were answered or referred on to the right person to deal with. The Swanway group which has Liverpool, Lancashire, Wrexham and Birmingham also seem to have a good selection of second hand cali's which meant, in my opinion they were very knowledgeable about the van itself and all the features and were very open to trade in's and realistic about condition.

The guy we dealt with Andrew was very helpful and friendly and no hard sell just lots of advice about options and what were good and not so good. By chance the model we wanted to buy was their showroom model and after a bit of negotiation they agreed we could have it and so we picked it up just a week later! Customer service spot on and replied to all queries within 20 minutes throughout the process.

Apparently vw are going from around 40 van centres being able to sell california's to just 22 soon so it is important to rave about the good ones.

Back