Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

#Swishbang

Speleo62

Speleo62

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
saw this on a FB group for Campervans made me laugh and may even get a sticker.
Good job he's not going to be at Stratford in sept. He'll never get to sleep!!! Love my swish bang !!!!!
IMG_1089.JPG

Last edited:
It's nice to know that we're that popular. That door closing noise is the only thing you hear on some sites. It's reassuring to know that there's actually someone alive. Perhaps the electric option with the loud beeping noise next time. :bananadance2

I really like the new mechanism on my T6 ocean- more of a swish-click

Charles

There was someone from the Caravan Club forum, a regular, who moaned on a weekly basis about van doors slamming. When I told him that mine musically added a "beep beep beep" noise to the whole process he was apoplectic.

Then one day he announced in advance that he was going to Cirencester.

I couldn't resist it .... "oh! I am going there as well that weekend, on a course at Kemble, I will look out for you and if I can I will park next to you so we can say hello and have a glass of wine together!

He never spoke to me for months :D

Never swish bang mine. Pull it to and then a small push to engage the autoclose. Do the same for the tailgate too.

People don't have inside voices anymore. Lots of families seem to be really loud. Our theory is because they have to be heard over the television so they shout all the time even when it's quiet. My morning rant over. It feels good :thumb

Message ends.

Yeah right ....
Don't get me started on big whites arriving on site taking 30min to position and then 2h taking everything out (also slamming doors)
The when finally the sat-dish stopped turning they put the noise that load the whole campsite can hear witch stupid soap they don't want to mis out when away.
Not even talking about kids .

If one treads theire nieghbour the way you like to be treaded yourself this topic would not be here....

First look at yourselfs before pointing fingers.
;)

It's almost but not quite worth joining Facebook again to discuss the issue

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How about a beep beep beep click! for us with electric sliders? I'd buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back