Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T2 to T4 California

B

Brian F

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi I'm Brian Fullegar and I live in West Dorset we have always camped with our family and progress from tents to trailer tents and then to campers. Its been a great journey so far. We started in 2001 with a T2 Westfalia, then in 2007 came the first T25 Westfalia and after a two year gap another T25 Westfalia. In 2014 we went for the LT28 Florida and sold in 2016 in readiness for our house move. The kids have now flown the nest and with my daughter living and working in Germany I took the plunge and searched for a T4 California. Last weekend I went to Dusseldorf and found a T4 California Freestyle 2003, there is not a single mark on the body work and it has a full service history and no rust. The 80 year old owner gave up driving last year I could'nt believe my luck that no one had beaten me to it. I drove it home on Monday after completing the money transfer. I have spent the afternoon and evening testing everything and finding my way around. We are now looking forward to our first camping trip..

Nice one Brian and welcome.

Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quality purchase. 150? Photos please.

:welcome

Sounds a great find, nice one. :welcome

Hi Brian - you could go into business importing T4 Californias

Sounds great and a good find I was tempted to do this too but the price of them seemed to be way too high
I do like t4s but at the min there in high demand