Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

D

Docwalker1976

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi all and thanks for reading my post..I have just bought a 1991 t4 westfalia LHD with a 2.9 corrado vr6 lump in it. He has been sat for 8 years and so far have managed to do a few repairs..he is my 3rd camper after owning a t25 air-cooled and an LT28. Im based in kent and a member of the kentish vw club. The bus is great but after the winter the dreaded electrical faults have started mainly the fridge has stopped working and the over head control panel is blank..so any advice there would be great.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon

David

Hi David,

Welcome to the club, soounds like you have a lot of work to do but sounds like you know what is in front of you. Good luck.

Hi all and thanks for reading my post..I have just bought a 1991 t4 westfalia LHD with a 2.9 corrado vr6 lump in it. He has been sat for 8 years and so far have managed to do a few repairs..he is my 3rd camper after owning a t25 air-cooled and an LT28. Im based in kent and a member of the kentish vw club. The bus is great but after the winter the dreaded electrical faults have started mainly the fridge has stopped working and the over head control panel is blank..so any advice there would be great.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon

David
Used to love those Corrado's - went like a bat out of hell! Look forward to hearing how the VR6 moves a T4!
Good luck with the electrical faults - hopefully not rodent damage...